Sunday, December 23, 2007

happy holidays !



last christmas i was in singapore and for some reason it was wonderful . nothing extraordinary , but for me it was so special . now it's a good time to remember and i want to show you some of the christmas trees in singapore 2006 and my christmas dinner from last year .
oh yeah , and my "christmas tree" in a fresh picture from yesterday ... hahaha
(the big tree is in the council square)
i'll be out of town for a few days , spending christmas in the countryside so no internet and no posts . i'm sorry i didn't have time to visit and comment lately but i want to wish you all :
"Crăciun fericit !" = Merry Christmas !
"Sărbători fericite !" = Happy Holidays !
have a wonderful time together with your love ones , relax and enjoy ...
and don't eat too much ! ...hahaha ... but i know that i will

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craciun fericit!

marley said...

Thanks for your comments, I've enjoyed your posts. Happy Christmas to you too. Have a good one!

Jim Klenke said...

I guess by the time you read this Christmas will be over. I hope you enjoyed your holiday. Great tree pictures. The dwarfs tree is cute.

Anonymous said...

And Craciun Fericit to you and yours too! I hope you have a fabulous time in the countryside (and hope it's not too cold!) and I'll be back in mid-Jan (I'm going to have a blog break too) to check out more great photos of Brasov. Thanks for all your comments on my blog - hopefully I'll get my act together and get the Sibiu blog up and running next year too.

Happy New Year too! Here's wishing you a happy, peaceful and successful 2008.

Steve Buser said...

I want to thank you for your visits and warm comments to New Orleans Daily Photo this year and wish you the merriest and most blessed Christmas.

--steve buser

alicesg said...

Hi Ro,
What a co-incidence that I had plan to post all about christmas trees on christmas eve. I think I like the dinner best...yummy ....hehehe. Merry Christmas to you and your family and all fellow bloggers. :)

Wayne said...

RO, I wish you a very happy holiday, a merry Christmas, and a New Year that is better and better than any before. Thanks for your awesome posts, and all the wonderful information you provide that brings Brasov alive in my living room!
Wayne

alaya said...

Crăciun fericit & Sărbători fericite.
enjoy your holiday.
your meal looks so yummy :p

Kerri Farley said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Hope you enjoy your time "away" and I look forward to blogging more with you in 2008 :)

Unknown said...

Blessed Christmas to you too!

Maybe you will return to Singapore for another Christmas here ;-)