Saturday, June 7, 2008

burning


what is this blog about ?
nice pictures ?
places and facts from brasov ?
me and my thoughts and feelings ?
all of the above ?
i've had a really bad morning .
it's burning inside me . and ...
i have to accept it .
move on
i hate this expression
perfect timing , not too early , not too late . two weeks earlier and i would've had an impossible decision to make ... hehehe
crazy ...
"Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on.
So tell me when you're gonna let me in,
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.
So if you have a minute why don't we go,
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything.
So why don't we go, somewhere only we know..."
where is that place ?
btw , which is the best place in singapore ?

No comments: