Friday, January 18, 2008

save


i found this on a wall of a house on baritiu street . so cool , it looks like something from the movie 12 monkeys .
anyone thinks that humanity can be saved ? if you ask me i would say no , not really . not if you think about the world today . i think that , maybe (hopefully ... hahaha) not in my lifetime but quite soon , the human society as it is today will have to face some huge serious consequences .
well , we'll see ...
there are many things that we don't know because we don't think about them .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, interesting! I saw quite a bit of interesting graffiti in Romania, but then I went to Chisinau and it was even more so! I didn't see this one though.

marley said...

Interesting narrative with your photo today. The thing is not to worry!

Lara said...

I take the message the other way around: we should take care of our animals in order to save ourselves as human beings! great post!

Isadora said...

That is cute :)

Humanity had been saved and the name of the savior is Jesus the Christ. :) Talk with Him.

Wayne said...

I envy people who think God and Christ will take care of everything. Because when I try to imagine the world in 500 or one thousand years, I don't see us in it. Oh well.