Sunday, January 13, 2008

church 8



this is another popular church . the saints peter and paul orthodox church on aurel vlaicu street .
it was built between 1957 - 1966 .
if you have time please check out my 21 best people portraits from singapore , series posted on my other blog . i only want the bad critics so please let me know how to get better ... hahaha
  • see it here
  • 7 comments:

    marley said...

    Very striking building, really impressive.

    alicesg said...

    Another nice set of photos of the beautifully built churches. Check out my views in your other blog.

    Wayne said...

    This is an amazing series RO. And I enjoyed going through you Singapore pictures. I sent the link to my mother and step father, as they lived there for two years at one time. I had visited them there and really enjoyed it. It was fun to remember, and I appreciate your pictures!

    TORUŃ DAILY PHOTO said...

    A nice series of churches!

    Sorry for not visiting your site for such a long time but here at TORUŃ DP we have been very busy! Doesn't mean we have forgotten about your site though!

    Daniel J Santos said...

    Beautiful architecture...
    With Images

    CC said...

    Bothe this and your memories sites are wonderful.I have really enjoyed looking at them..
    Cizzie...aka CC

    Gwen said...

    this church is nice for its dome structures and arches.