Thursday, December 13, 2007

central park


ok , so we are still walking ...
the central park is located between the city hall , nicolae iorga street , the army's house and heroes's street .
the park is not big , unfortunately we don't have a nice park in brasov , but it's a good place for a stop on a hot summer day .
the decorations are different here , not very nice , not very colourful , simple , but at least the park is a little bit alive .






in the second picture , in the background , you can see the army's house . usually used for concerts or weddings .












here is the end of heroes's street , the bus terminal at post's orchard (there is a previous post about this place) , in front of the army's house . this is where the road to poiana brasov begins . poiana brasov is a resort , a ski resort mostly ,the nicest and most expensive in the country , at 13 km from brasov .

9 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

I think all of the pictures and lights look nice.

quintarantino said...

I am enjoying each piece of this walk. I'm freezing, but it´s a very nice walk.
Love the colours.
http://notasecretblog.blogspot.com

Wayne said...

RO, those are neat pictures. I like all the lights and decorations. I really think it looks quite nice. Neat to get the descriptions too. Yesterday's photos were cool also. You are posting some great photos!
Thanks,
Wayne

Click here for sunshine

roentare said...

It seems that I have visisted the place through your photography :)

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

I'm leaving town tomorrow, for a few weeks, and I wanted to wish you a very happy holiday season, Ro_pumpkin. May the New Year bring happiness and success to you and yours. See you again mid Jan. :)

Daniel J Santos said...

nice photos, it seems a nice place to walk.

Anonymous said...

I like these lights - I like that they're more simple!

Jackie
Glasgow Daily Photo

Gwen said...

I like these lights too--especially in the second photograph wherre there is the festive holiday street lamp decoration and shows the army's house well with the lighting in the background. Very nice.

marley said...

Like the way the light bounces of the snow, good photos.